Monday, June 16, 2008

Joytron PSP Slim Crystal Skin Case

Joytron is a Korean company which specializes in gaming accessories, and their products are distributed by a company in the USA called Nuri Tech. Among all the accessories for the PSP, one of their shining stars has to be the crystal skin case.
I had my share of testing out various skin cases from Japan, China and now the Joytron crystal skin case from Korea. This is by far the slimmest skin case I ever came across. I think this is an important feature, as it keeps the slim profile of the PSP as much as possible. Most skin cases are rather thick, and I am glad this is different. It is clear too! Crystal clear. At last, PSP fans do not have to put up with smoked rubbery feel of the average skin cases.
One more thing that I like about this case is that it covers the entire PSP. Unlike other skin cases which leaves the back of the PSP exposed for the UMD access, this is what I have been looking for. All in all, I feel this is an innovative case that should be at the top of the list.

5 comments :

  1. Unknown said...

    Excellent case for PSP Slim. It completely covers the PSP without losing access to ports/plugs (except for the battery. It fits perfectly over the PSP, covers front and back. Only suggestion is buying a screen protector. Great price with free shipping, with speedy delivery (1-2 days).

  2. Unknown said...

    i purchased this skin about two weeks ago for my daughter ... the red color is very sexy and eye catching the skin texture is very nice, it fits perfectly to the psp2000 the material it is made of feels like a very high quality and gives extra protection to the psp
    i think the skin is the best in the market...i recommend it highly

  3. Unknown said...

    I purchased the Joytron Skin for Slim PSP in red leather feel. This is probably the best investement to make to protect your PSP. It fits great with a low profile. It fits like a glove! It is very secure and you almost cant tell it is there. It covers almost any part of the PSP that you can think of while maintaining total control of all the buttons. I like that it covers the whole back including the umd door, unlike many other covers. It looks great, fits great, protects great. You just cant go wrong with the Joytron System Skin for PSP 2000!

  4. slim ps3 skins said...

    I see, is it really delivered so fast ? I am not in any hurry, as my psp is out of town (my brother took it away.)

  5. Anonymous said...

    These protector shields for the PSP provide a nice option for the protection of the PSP against scratches.
    PSP skin cover