Friday, June 6, 2008

Why would you buy a PSP?

Why would an adult want to buy a PSP? Isn't it a toy for kids? Afterall, the conception is that, it is a portable game machine that you see kids play with at the bus stops, on the train, and in restaurants when waiting for food to be served.

I had that mentality 1 year ago until I saw my colleague playing with a shiny white PSP at lunch time. I was thinking..."will you grow up?" haha... Only when I took a closer look did I realise what I have been missing out on!

The PSP is not merely a gaming machine that you can bring around with you. There is so much more to it. Sure, you can play games on it. You can also surf the net, store pictures, videos, MP3s, and use it as a presentation tool. Very cool. One fine day, I brought along my PSP and hooked up to a projector to showcase our corporate video at a client's office. Boy, they were blown away! They started talking about PSPs after that. haha..it is that cool!

0 comments :